Hana Boat Bag - Natural Canvas/Natural Leather
Regular price $138.00
Unit price per
Heavy gauge canvas has been a workhorse for centuries. Hand-dyed hues capture the changing light of warm afternoons. Triple wash techniques bring out relaxed sun-kissed softness while carefree edge frays remind us to let our hair down. Industrial-weight canvas ensures the structure of the Hana Tote shape and makes a perfect casual bag. Extra strong for everyday use, with a sturdy vegetable-tanned leather to trim the base seams, strap and a nickel snap closure. Also features hand-frayed deconstructed edges and an interior pocket.
Due to the artisanal and hand finished nature of the fraying technique you may experience loose threads that make their way out of the unfinished edges up until the stitching around the edge of the bag. Please trim if necessary!
- Snap closure
- Single interior pocket
- 100% 24oz cotton canvas
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Triple washed & dyed canvas
- Hand frayed edges
- Made in USA
- Overall: 24 ½” W x 15” H x 7½” D
- Handle drop: 9 ½"
- Pocket: 7" L x 7 ½" W
- Computers: 15”, 13" and smaller
- Tablets: All
- E-Readers: All
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
common deer maker profile
Graf LantzLearn More
Common Deer supports GOODS MADE HERE. Choosing domestic goods, lessens our impact on the planet, creates a more fair economy, and ensures artists do what they love
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.