It’s all in the details, and when it comes to the Dottie, that applies to design as well as construction. You’re bound to be head over heels for this sock’s classic character—and after a few wears, you’ll be singing love songs about the long-lasting comfort. The Dottie is the perfect height for a nice bike ride or peeking out over a Chelsea boot.
Pair with: Bike commutes, coffee shops, playing footsie
- Women's shorty socks average 5.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just a couple inches above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
Made in Vermont!
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.