The Yeti. She's a burly sock with a warm heart and an insatiable appetite for anything the mountain throws her way. Rip first chair to last while this lovely beast delivers unstoppable comfort and undeniable performance.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
Made in Vermont, USA
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.