A classic ski sock with a drop needle patterning for a smooth fit and complete comfort from toes to calf. The Aurora is a resplendent sock that feels just as good as it looks. Always guaranteed for life, always Merino Wool; this is a sock that will keep you warm and cozy no matter what. Made in Vermont, USA, where the most common northern light these socks will see is a headlamp on a pre-dawn skin track.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, wintry mix
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep riders comfortably in their boots all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Made in Vermont, USA
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.