Local Tang Vermont Hot Sauce
Regular price $9.00
Unit price per
HOT! 1st Place Winner at the 2013 Hot Pepper Awards in NYC!!! The local Tang is a fresh blend of fatali, habanero, and paper lantern peppers (UVM Catamount Farm- South Burlington, VT). I also add fresh onions , garlic and carrots to give this 3 chile blend a solid amount of death. This sauce is highly addictive! It has a sensational fresh vegetable flavor without the sodium, gums and starches of course!
(5 ounce bottle)
- Made in Vermont
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.