How to Apply -
- Post a photo to Instagram or Facebook of your Vermont-made product and caption with your favorite thing about being a Vermont Maker/Artist (and a short explanation of your work if necessary), before February 6th.
- In the caption, you must include #vtworkshopshowcase and @commondeer.
There is no application fee, but please note finalists will be asked to enter a wholesale purchase agreement with Common Deer, as selected work from finalists will be for sale in our retail store.
Rules and Regulations:
- Your product must be your original work
- Your product must be made or manufactured in Vermont
- Your product must be able to be sold at Common Deer i.e. does not require refrigeration, fits within our retail setting
- Product needs to be semi-reproducible,( i.e. one of a kind oil paintings are hard to fit, but a wooden spoon that varies from unit to unit might work just fine!)
- Must post photo between January 25 and February 6 on Instagram or Facebook; Applicants can apply up to 3 times.
- Maker must be open to receiving feedback/ branding/ product advice and be willing to adjust products to be “Common Deer ready”
- Additional application details will be forwarded to applicants. Only semi-finalists will be asked to submit samples, which will be due to Common Deer by February 20. Please do not drop off samples without us requesting them! You must be able to have a sample ready to submit by this date to be considered for March showcase
- Wholesale orders will be placed with finalists by February 27th. Your finalized products must be ready for Workshop Showcase on March 27th
- Production, packaging and all preparation will be the responsibility of the artist
Share with your creative friends by tagging them here: www.instagram.com/commondeer!