Copy of Shipping FAQ's
- We mostly use USPS Priority mail, and occasionally UPS Ground or USPS First Class if it makes more sense.
- Orders typically take 1-3 days to process in-house, and USPS Priority generally arrives between 2 - 6 business days once shipped - although it is not guaranteed shipping volume can cause delays. Please contact the shipping carrier once the tracking information has been sent to you.
- During holidays and other noted high volume times, we may require extra time to process orders, so please place your order as soon as possible.
SHIPPING RATES / FREE SHIPPING:
- We ship using FLAT RATES depending on the destination. Our rates cover shipping materials and wages to employees in addition to postage.
For FREE shipping, see destination and amount (price point) criteria below:
|Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island||$150|
|Delaware, DC, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia||$150|
|Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin,||
|Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming||$200|
Please pay attention to product descriptions as some items may not qualify for free shipping, but unfortunately our website tech won't prevent you from checking out. We may be in touch for shipping charges.
- We cannot guarantee a delivery day and therefore cannot foresee any delays that may happen once the USPS or UPS receives your order.
- If you have received tracking information for your order, the package is no longer in our possession - and out of our control. Please contact the post office or UPS respectively with your tracking number if you are experiencing the following issues:
- You are having trouble tracking your item
- Your order was deemed undeliverable
- Your item was delivered but you cannot find it
- Your order has been delayed
We encourage you to deliver to a location where someone will be present to receive the package. We ask that you ensure your address is safe for deliveries at time of order, as package theft is the number one growing crime in America - and we are unable to send replacement packages or cover the cost of package theft as a small business - sorry! If you would like signature confirmation added to your order, please ask us at time of order or within 10 minutes of ordering.
Please confirm the shipping address (or that of your gift recipient) before ordering and then when you receive the order confirmation email. Unfortunately, we do not have the bandwidth to hunt down undeliverable packages after they have left. If we receive a package back to us, we will contact you with re-shipping details.
If a package is officially "lost" on your tracking information - contact us and we will file a claim and get things situated for you. Please note that "delayed" does not mean "lost".
ITEM INCORRECT OR DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
For online shipments or store pickups, please let us know within 1 - 3 days of delivery if there is a problem with your shipment - i.e. wrong size shipped by mistake or the item is damaged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you suspect the damage is from shipment, please hold onto the box and shipping materials, as for insurance claims with our carriers, we may have to provide specific detailed photographs of the package damage.
If you have received an item gift wrapped, please inspect items within the 3 days before throwing out shipping boxes (our special gift wrap allows for you to unwrap/rewrap easily and inspect).