Signature wool glove liner winterizes any of Vermont Glove Company gloves. This 80% wool / 20% polyester blend offers warmth, breathability, and durability. Specially designed to stay in your glove when you remove them, for comfort and ease.
A few things you should know about them:
1. The proper size will feel slightly big on your hands. This allows them to stay in the glove when you remove your hand.
2. They fit best if your glove is worn by itself to break in before using liner.
3. If using with a new pair of work gloves, they may feel tight at first. They will relax to your hands over the first few uses.
4. This makes them versatile, allowing you to wear your gloves with and without wool insulation.
5. You can keep a fresh pair of liners (or a few) on hand to swap out with the stinky sweaty ones. Or, y’know, just wash them now and again.
Small Liner for glove sizes 7 & 8Medium Liner for glove size 9Large Liner for glove size 10XL Liner for glove sizes 11 & 12
Made in Randolph, VT.
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.