A cushioned toe box is designed to integrate with steel toe boots and deliver extra comfort and warmth. The Steely feels as good at the end of the day as they do when you first put them on.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Coveralls, steel toe boots, work shoes
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low work shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Made in Vermont, USA.
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.