Loon Embroidery Kit
Regular price $28.00
Unit price per
The lilting "yodel" call of the loon reminds me of calm evenings on the lake sitting next to a campfire. This reflective pattern is first time beginner friendly. LEVEL: Beginner
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6") embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
This one is from our neighbors to the North, Canada. Made in Nova Scotia. The makers donate 5% of their profits to women and children experiencing homelessness.
Thank you for supporting North American made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.