Laura Zindel Bistro Cup
Regular price $44.00
Unit price per
Bistro Cups are the perfect little cup for every meal. Fill them with juice, wine, kombucha or any of your favorite beverages.
Size: 3.5” (7oz.) Handmace ceramics that are also functional works of art. Crafted from white earthenware, brushed with lead free glazes and finished with Laura’s original pencil drawings.
Hand wash in warm soapy water.
Not to be placed in the dishwasher, oven or microwave.
Handmade in Vermont.
*Due to the handmade nature of these products, sizes and surfaces may vary slightly.
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
common deer maker profile
Laura ZindelLearn More
Common Deer supports GOODS MADE HERE. Choosing domestic goods, lessens our impact on the planet, creates a more fair economy, and ensures artists do what they love
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.