The Oslo Nordic Boot sock appreciates the details of comfort while you appreciate the world of touring on snow. Additional cushion surrounding the toe is complimented with two crossing cushion lines over the top of the foot for a comfortable, yet precise fit. Plenty of breathable mesh if you're going the distance. Just remember, you measure in kilometers now.
Height: Nordic Boot
Pair with: Cross country ski boots, winter boots, snow boots
- Women's nordic boot socks average 9 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These Nordic Boot socks have soft terry loops underfoot and contour cushioning to protect the Achilles.
Made in Vermont, USA
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.