Vermont Glove Jefflo Mitt
Regular price $120.00
Unit price per
Vermont Glove's new leather ski mitten is the answer to February at 3,000 ft. The cold has nothing on these mitts with a sewn-in recycled polyester liner and all of our classic features. The Jefflo leather mittens are rugged as a buck, warm as a polar bear, and designed for hard use - this mitt can go up, down and around the mountain. Named after two prominent, visionary members of our Randolph, Vermont community who passed away too early, we honor their legacy and values with these all-terrain mitts.
The JEFFLO Mitt takes its name from two adventurers who embodied a love of the outdoors and their community: Jeff and Flo Tolbert.
Braving the Vermont winter air with determination and joy, Jeff could be seen nearly every day on the slopes, carving his mark on the Green Mountains as the Olympian he was, gladly sharing the lift seat with others who shared his passion for the outdoors. Flo would bundle up in her coziest winter chic as the car warmed up in the driveway to take her to teaching, her glory days of paragliding a ready memory to be told in stories for similarly intrepid students. Let all of us hope to live life so boldly as Jeff and Flo did.
Durable goatskin leather so your mittens stay soft and dexterous
Waxed canvas cuff for mobility and durability
100% Recycled polyester liner
Cinchable cuff to keep the elements out and your wrists in
Hand-stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread
Outside seams for superior comfort & performance
Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
Vein protector for longevity
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.