Triangle Symetrie Choker - Gold Vermeil
Regular price $120.00
Unit price per
Hand forged triangle embellished with a unique symmetrical pattern stamped onto its face cast in brass or sterling. Triangle is perched atop a delicate 14.5" long antique brass diamond cut chain with 1.5" of 14k gold fill chain for added length.
Developed as a gilding technique in 18th century France, gold vermeil is a thick plating of high karat gold over a sterling silver base. Amongst traditional jeweler's metals, gold vermeil is second only to solid gold. Gold Vermeil pieces are made first in solid sterling silver before plating with 100 mils of 23.5 karat gold. With proper care, this thickness allows for years of daily wear. While very high karat gold is normally a deep yellow, this vermeil piece is toned to an almond color to more closely resemble the softness of 14k-18k gold.
Care: Just as with any piece of jewelry, gold vermeil should be stored with care in a soft pouch or box. Although more resilient than a plating, it is still best to remove vermeil pieces before showering or working out.
Sensitivity: 23.5k gold is the only metal to have skin contact in this gold vermeil piece, making it a great option for those with very sensitive skin.
Made in Burlington, VT.
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
common deer maker profile
Rackk & RuinLearn More
Common Deer supports GOODS MADE HERE. Choosing domestic goods, lessens our impact on the planet, creates a more fair economy, and ensures artists do what they love
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.