Hand-forged featuring a sturdy arcing silhouette. Tips stamped with the studebaker makers mark, and "Pittsburgh," where the city in which it was made finish off these unique pieces. High-polished finish will evolve over time with the wearer.
- Hand-forged, low profile, heavyweight cuff.
- Outside hallmark: crossed hammers.
- Inside hallmarks: "Studebaker" and "PGH USA"
- All sterling silver is hallmarked ".925" inside.
- Available in work patina brushed or bright brushed finish.
- 9 mm wide, 3 mm thick .
- Unisex sizing, please carefully reference size chart below.
Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thank you for supporting American made!
Goods Made Here.