Constructed in the US from a custom 6.25 oz Sea Washed Chambray milled by Cone in their historic White Oak plant in Greensboro, NC, this thing will stand up the test of daily use.
- 6.25-oz, 100% cotton Cone Mills White Oak chambray.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction throughout.
- Twill tape detailing on arm placket.
- Features side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off.
- Our signature California collar.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in California.
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.