This is a roll top waxed canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of waxed canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from weather.
- Heavy waxed canvas
- Organically tanned leather (exclusively colored for Bradley Mountain with an eco-friendly process of oil and hot wax coloring)
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W, 6.5" H, 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W, 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 10" W, 12" H
- 10.5 L when rolled/closed
- 13.5 L when open
Made in in San Diego, California
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.