Scarab Pendant Necklace
Unit price per
Ancient Egyptians revered the scarab beetle for its seemingly magical strength and mysterious life cycle. Khepri, an Egyptian god of the early morning with the head of a scarab, was believed to push the sun into the sky at the dawn of each day and down to the underworld at dusk, a myth likely inspired by observing scarab beetles pushing balls of dung across the sand.
Scarab amulets lend the power of the this sacred beetle to its wearer, symbolizing creation, life and rebirth.
This scarab's design is based on an antique soapstone Egyptian revival bead maternally passed down and possesses a lovely weight to it.
- Available as a recycled brass pendant and 14k gold fill chain, or gold vermeil pendant on 14k gold fill chain.
- Chain is 18" and scarab pendant is 1" long.
- Made in Vermont
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
common deer maker profile
Rackk & RuinLearn More
Common Deer supports GOODS MADE HERE. Choosing domestic goods, lessens our impact on the planet, creates a more fair economy, and ensures artists do what they love
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.