When your socks are as comfortable and fit as well as the Wild Life Crew sock, it’s a pleasure to feel its domesticated confines around your feet. Lightweight and with built-in cushion for all-day wearability, these socks have been known to tame even the wildest of creatures
Pair with: Field trips to the zoo, taxidermy museums, never forgetting true heroes
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Made in Vermont!
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.