Light, versatile and always up for more. A dialed-in precise fit makes for a sock that won't quit, even when the big challenges arise.
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, not talking about CrossFit
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
No Cushion - These are the lightest, lowest-profile Athletic socks we knit - they have no cushion.
Made in Vermont!
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.