THIS IS A PILLOW COVER ONLY. Does not come with pillow insert.
This rust-colored mudcloth pillow cover gives a modern twist to any room. The textile used to create this pillow cover is handwoven in Mali from cotton which is dyed with fermented mud...it's simply incredible, and inarguably beautiful. The vintage textile is sourced from an LA based family based company, and the pillow cover is then sewn in California, and finished with a custom made rose gold zipper, made just for this pillow in Los Angeles in one of the last zipper factories left in the USA!
Due to the handmade nature of this fabric there will be slight variations or imperfections in the weave, the fabric itself is made up of many narrow strips of handwoven fabric which is then sewn together, so each panel has many seams, some of which are sewn in a rustic way. We consider this to be part of the beauty of this fabric, you can really see the handmade nature of the textile and the time that went into each piece!
PLEASE NOTE: These fabrics are all handwoven and hand dyed, so the exact pattern placement can vary. Each of these pillows with have triangle patterns on each side, with a center panel in a motif very similar to the one shown, in the same width. Also note that "black" mudcloth is never pure white, and the shades within one piece can range from charcoal to greyish brown to true black.
- African mudcloth (pattern placement will vary, however will have a very similar overall look)
- Please note mudcloth is a rustic handmade VINTAGE fabric and there can be imperfections in print/weave, discolorations/marks/patching adding to the rustic/handmade character and showing the history of this antique textile.
- Washed 100% linen backing.
- Norwegian Wood label on back.
- Custom made Gold zipper.
- Made in LA.
- insert not included (fits 16x26" insert from IKEA)
HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA, USA
Made in USA
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.