Blue Sky Linen Napkin Set of 4
Unit price per
Close your eyes. Imagine you are sitting on a soft, silky, sandy beach. You can feel the sun glistening on your skin and you take a few breathes to allow the serenity to settle in. Now open your eyes. What do you see? Blue skies transcending to pale blondes. The Blue Sky Linens are the essence of the perfect day at the beach. Crafted with a reverse tie-dyed Oatmeal Linen base + bordered with cobalt, ocean blue, sky, and sand mixed threads.
- 4-piece napkin set
- Made in Los Angeles
- 100% premium reclaimed linen
- Size: 17" x 17"
- Wash cold, tumble dry low, press with low iron while damp
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.