Herringbone Square Planter
Unit price per
Elizabeth Benotti's work explores the relationships between everday objects, color, image and form. Using porcelain, she interchanges slipcasting, handbuilding and wheelthrowing techniques. The objects act as a canvas for drawings that can be found on most of her work. The drawings are all inlaid into the clay using a traditional mishima process and the decorative colors are hand painted. Her studio is in Concord, NH and her work has been featured in New England Design Magazine, Bon Appetit, Design Sponge, Country Living, HGTV Magazine, and more! Elizabeth believes it is worthy to surround ourselves with meaningful objects that are well cared for. Her work is a small part in helping to bring back an appreciation for handmade, quality goods.
This square planter is great for succulents or any small plant. Cuttings of succulents work best for the mini planter. Each planter is handmade with the herringbone patterned carved out of the clay and inlaid with black stain. For indoor use only. Plant not included.
Small: 2" length x 2" width x 2" height
Medium: 2 3/4" length x 2 3/4" width x 2 3/4" height (fits a standard 2" plastic pot)
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.