A rich black tea, Bee Wrangler offers organic and fair-trade certified black tea infused with maple extract and organic bee pollen. Deep, rich and slightly sweet with a honey-like flavor, this blend was inspired by hikes on Oregon's South Sister mountain and the beautiful wildflower meadows that dot the terrain there.
Use 1 level teaspoon per 6-8 oz. water. Heat water to almost boiling. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Ingredients
• Handcrafted in Spokane, Washington
• Artisan Blend From Winterwoods Tea Company
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Black Tea
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• 2 Ounces Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea
Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic bee pollen, pure extracts.
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.