Women's Homewood Coveralls - Dark Sage
Regular price $169.00
Unit price per
The fabric is the real winner here with our American-made soft-to-the-touch cotton canvas fabric that lends just enough stretch to keep you moving freely and with comfort. That is not to say that this fabric is sturdy as hell too. Workwear, wear it to work, or work it on the dance floor, these coveralls were built for whatever life throws at you.
100% USA-Milled Cotton Brushed Canvas
- High-waisted sewn-in elastic band
- Metal jean buttons with keyhole
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Extra long leg length
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- 100% American Made (yarn to construction) in Los Angeles, California
SMALL BATCH MANUFACTURING
Bulk garment manufacturing can often overlook quality in an effort to produce large-scale quantities in a timely manner. Too many overseas factories have awful working conditions and unlivable wages. We at Deso opted for domestic manufacturing in order to oversee the product development life cycle and development a genuine relationship with the humans producing our garments. The quality of our garments comes from experienced sewers that are paid a livable wage and work in healthy conditions right in the heart of Los Angeles, CA. We source our materials from the most reliable high-end manufacturers in the world whose values and standards align with ours. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and direct our focus on creating truly unique garments in small enough quantities that you will seldom if ever find another person wearing the same piece as you
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.