Vermont-Made Pride Chocolate Bar
Regular price $7.00
Unit price per
Pride Bar is a delicious tribute to social equality. It blossomed out of the belief that everyone should be able to love who they love while eating mind-blowing chocolate. T
his 70% dark chocolate bar is infused with drops of pure citrus oil pressed from fresh lemon peel and features candied ginger and pecan. It is so much less random than it sounds!
Ingredients - cocoa mass, sugar, crystallized ginger, organic salted pecans, cocoa butter, pure lemon oil, vanilla extract
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.