Momofuku Original Chili Crunch
Regular price $16.00
Unit price per
Building on a decade of research in the Momofuku Culinary Lab, Chili Crunch is packed with the same umami-rich ingredients they use in their restaurants. It’s inspired by Chinese chili crisp sauces like Lao Gan Ma and crunchy Mexican salsas like salsa macha and salsa seca. With three types of Mexican chilis, crunchy garlic and shallots, original Chili Crunch adds a perfect punch of heat and texture to your favorite dishes. It’s a classic for a reason.
Ingredients: grapeseed oil, puya chilis, coconut sugar, sesame seeds, onions, garlic, mushrooms, chili de arbol, japones chili, Salt, red pepper, shallots, yeast extract, seaweed.
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.