A stout combination of Kenilworth Ceylon and Kenyan Milima black teas makes a smooth, full-bodied brew. Royal English Breakfast is delicious when complemented with milk and sugar. Tagalong tin of 5 is perfecrt for travel.
English Breakfast Tea was never designed or formulated all those years ago. Rather, teas were chosen that were plentiful and not too expensive, and that would taste good with milk and sugar. Something an English person would enjoy at the start of a busy day. Originally it was simple black teas from China. Later on, many Brits drank the brisker teas from the British colonies of India and Ceylon. After the Second World War, when the colonies became independent, the source of English Breakfast for the British became Africa. This tea is combination of Ceylon and Kenya.
- Dry Leaves: Brown leaves, some which slight redder with golden tins (Kenyan) and others are a simple dark black.
- Liquor: Dark brown.
- Aroma: There is a toasty aroma.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: Medium-full bodied.
- Flavors: Straightforward with hints of toast and honey.
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.