Don't Try Hard Try Easy Men's Cotton T-Shirt
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
It seems something magical often happens when you stop trying so damn hard, and just let it all go. This sweet retro graphic tee brings both wisdom and laid back styling together into one super soft, super prescient philosophy of life. Perfect for workaholics, beachcombers, sailors, and seekers of truth alike, this hand drawn 1970's inspired shirt is an effortlessly chill addition to your favorite shirt drawer.
- Buttery soft blend of 60/40 cotton/poly for a blissful "worn-in" feel from the get-go.
- Sustainably printed in house with water-based, biodegradable inks
- Ethically sourced & custom cut & sewn in the USA.
- Slightly tailored w/ side seam construction for an athletic fit.
- Tagless inside neck label. Wash cool, no bleach, tumble dry.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Color: royal
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
common deer maker profile
Solid ThreadsLearn More
Common Deer supports GOODS MADE HERE. Choosing domestic goods, lessens our impact on the planet, creates a more fair economy, and ensures artists do what they love
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.