Inland Grey is a fragrant and rich blend of certified organic Earl Grey tea with a touch of bergamot oil, complimented by bright blue cornflowers and dried orange peel. Wonderful with honey or a pinch of sugar and milk, this tea is an excellent way to greet the day. Contains caffeine.
Use 1 level teaspoon per 6-8 oz. water. Heat water to boiling. Steep for 3 - 5 minutes. For best results do not over steep.
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Handcrafted in Spokane, Washington
• Artisan Blend From Winterwoods Tea Company
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• Black Tea/Contains Caffeine
• Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea
Organic Earl Grey
Organic Orange Peel
Thank you for supporting American made.
Goods Made Here.