Brass Classic Cuff
Regular price $58.00
Unit price per
Hand-forged featuring a sturdy arcing silhouette. Flared tips stamped with the studebaker makers mark, and "Pittsburgh," where the city in which it was made finish off these unique pieces. Patina will evolve over time with the wearer.
- American brass, sterling silver, or copper
- High polished or work patina finish
- Made in the USA
- Small 2.25" diameter
- Medium 2.5" diameter
- Large 2.75" diameter
Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thank you for supporting American made!
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.