Red House Large Zip Tote - Olive
Regular price $210.00
Unit price per
The Large Zip Tote is your versatile, go-to handbag for everything from your workplace carryall to your summer time wine and cheese picnic tote. Featuring two over-sized front pockets and one interior pocket, these totes are fully lined with French Ticking, constructed with a durable Waxed Canvas shell, and include 3/4” Horween Chromexcel Handles with a deep, perfect, over-the-shoulder drop.
Approximately 21" Wide at Top x 15” Wide at Bottom x 13" Tall with 6” Gusset
Leather Handles are 3/4" Wide with an 11” Drop
Waxed Canvas Shell
French Ticking Interior
Two Exterior Front Pockets
One Interior Pocket
Antique Brass Zipper Closure
All RED HOUSE products are 100% made by hand in Red House's Weybridge, VT studio.
Made in United States of America
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.
Why Common Deer?
- FREE GIFT WRAP. reusable and full of "wow", available on non-sale items $25+ only! individual items can be combined to get to this minimum.
- FAIR WAGE SHIPPING. our fulfillment team is paid fairly and most of our materials are reused from receiving! While this method takes more time, it means reducing our impact on the environment.
- MORE IN STORE. only about 10% of our inventory is listed online. The store is the full experience and we can't wait to see your face.
- BEST GIFTS. we were voted Best place for Unique Gifts in Vermont by our community!
- SHOP SMALL. rest assured knowing your picks support families and employees of the little businesses, including ours! Thanks for helping us towards a diversified economy.
- BUY BETTER. there are so many reasons to support domestic products, to include jobs, higher standards of production, less overseas freight costs, less waste, better quality, and much more! We encourage you to buy less, buy better. Thank you for supporting American Made.
Need it Wrapped?
Please write which items you'd like "gift wrapped" in the notes before submitting your order! We're happy to wrap non-sale items over $25 in our reusable burlap bags.