A lightweight hiking sock, perfect for summer hikes into the fall. The smooth, low-profile leg is knit in our signature Micro Crew height for a more contemporary style you'll want to wear often. Cushion under the foot adds comfort on the trail and a little coziness in the cabin. A great fitting sock for a low hiking boot or trail shoe. Named for a section of The Long Trail - Vermont's own thru-hike - about halfway through. And made not too far away from there.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, headlamps
- Women's Micro Crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Made in Vermont, USA
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.