Looking crusty after a 30-day work week doesn’t mean feeling crusty, too. The women’s Steely is a full cushioned work sock that’s reinforced in the toe box and high-traffic areas so you can jam hard on work, not on your toes.
Pair with: Steel toe boots, work boots, safety shoes
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These Work socks have soft terry loops underfoot and around the leg, plus a fully cushioned toe box to pair with steel toe boots.
Made in Vermont, USA
Thank you for supporting American Made.
Goods Made Here.